Wednesday, August 18, 2010

San Francisco Ferry Building

Every time we are in San Francisco we talk about moving there.
The Ferry Building Marketplace alone makes me want to stay in the city for good!
I love this place, all the different shops and tasty treats.
And not to mention Il Cane Rosso, seriously good food.
I love restaurants like that. Small menu, locally grown food, and everything is perfected.
You must try it the next time you are in the city!
(we've only been there for breakfast and lunch, but I'm sure dinner is just as good!)











7 comments:

Lindsay said...

the Ferry building is the best. I think you have it made, living in warm and sunny SoCal but visiting SF often! My husband is going to grad school here in SF and we long for that warm sunshine you have down there...

nicole me oh my! said...

We are lucky Lindsay! Our brother and sister in law live outside the city! So we get to visit much more than before.

Aurora said...

We were in San Francisco last fall and the Ferry Building was probably my favorite place we visited (besides Napa of course!) I would LOVE to live there too!!!

caitlin wilson said...

love the ferry building and the amazing gelato. love even more though "the slanted door" thai restuarant next door. must try it next time!

nicole me oh my! said...

I've heard great things about the slanted door too! i do need to try it next time.

And I love Napa too, so beautiful.

No.35style said...

San Francisco is the one city I've not made it too that I really want to. It is at the top of my vacation list. Is it baby friendly or is this one place we would want to do as a couple only?

krystal said...

i LOVE SF! its in my blood a little and my heart is still there and always will have a peice of me. i was raised there for four years when i was little. no wonder i love city life now;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...