Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Loving


All the talk about Anthropologie's new wedding line!
Said to debut in Spring 2011, with dresses ranging from $750 - $5,000.
I can only imagine what they will come up with!
Oh, and the best new to me (since I already had a wedding)
They are opening bridal stores!
Yes please... there's nothing I like more than a store with some good visuals.
I can not wait.


And ... a big thank you for all the sweet comments on our anniversary!
we were on a family reunion vaca so we were not able to celebrate,
but you all still made it feel special.
thank you thank you thank you

3 comments:

Rachel said...

you're kidding me! i'll say it once, and i'll say it again (now for an even better reason) I count my many stars that I am not married. i swear, anthropologie reads our minds.

tiffany garfield photography said...

5,000...can't wait to see what that looks like. :)

sarah marie. said...

say whaaa?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...