Saturday, August 28, 2010

a few weekend thoughts

I forgot to mention that Dan surprised me with a night out on the town to fine dine at a new restaurant that just opened near us, True Food Kitchen for our anniversary.
It was just my kind of place, delicious, healthy, locally grown foods, and innovative design setting.
Sit outside and order Andy's Elixir and the hummus app for starters!
You must try, they have a few different locations!

Also, I can not wait to tune into Secrets From a Stylist on Sunday! I came across Emily's blog right before she announced she was going to be on Design Star, it was so fun to watch the shows and read along with her weekly recaps. I was totally rooting for her to win, and she did!
HGTV is lucky to have a her, I think she is going to bring a whole new group of viewers to their network. I can't wait.

And lastly, I can't stop dreaming of Fall! Am I alone in this? Fall is by far my favorite season, and I want the weather, clothes, and yummy scented candles to be here already!
And we all know how much I love my thigh highs!


Have a great weekend!
xo!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm very ready for fall. I can't wait, it's my favorite time of the year too. :)

Lindsay said...

I was so happy Emily won too! she is awesome, thanks for letting me know she has a blog. Fall is my favorite too...the leaves, crisp air, pumpkins and apple cider

Hillary said...

Thanks for reminding me about Emily being on tonight! She has a very fun design sense and I love her personality.

Chrissy said...

I'm so glad they didn't pick their typical stylist. Emily will bring a different design that is much needed! Please come fall!

E(liz)abeth said...

Yes, I love Emily too! Last nights episode of Secrets from a Stylist? So good!

Ann said...

Sooo happy about Emily's show! Finally something current on HGTV! And I am with you about Fall! Boots, booties, soft trousers, silk blouses, warm sweaters and cinnamon candles! This is the first time I've visited your blog. I like it!

pollydove said...

Oh to be so cute and able to wear thigh highs ... lucky! ;)

VICKY said...

Love the shots,Love that bedroom on the second photo...and i love Emily's show very entertaining.She's definitely gorgeous.congratulations.thanks for posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...