Monday, July 12, 2010

San Francisco


Last week we returned from a ten day vacay.
It was a much needed break,
I loved not having a single thing to worry about with school or housework!

We first headed to San Francisco, on of my favorite cities.
We stayed in the most amazing little apartment in Ghiradelli Square.
Here are some of the interior shots of the restored building.
All of the brick walls are original brick.
The place had so much charm, we wished we could have stayed longer.


my favorite part was the great room, where you could relax, dine, and cook.
This is what you saw when you opened the door.




Master Bedroom


Secondary Bedroom





they even had the cutest little girls bathing in the most bubbles every seen!

My parents booked the apartment through Exclusive Resorts

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Exposed brick is so amazing!!! What a great idea to rent an apartment?!

Daile Wilson said...

I found your blog! I love it! I can't believe how big your gorgeous little girl is! She is adorable! I'll have to hop in your blog more often! :)

pollydove said...

WOW! What an absolutely amazing place! How did you find it? (Seriously, can you email me the info?)

The bathing beauty is an added bonus for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...