Wednesday, June 30, 2010

garden party

speaking of presley's birthday

i have been brainstorming and planning her party coming up
we decided to keep it very small this year with only family
and her godmother, of course.
but i am still bummed it is not a big bash like her first birthday!
next year friends...


i decided to have a garden party in honor of baby girl
presley loves nothing more than exploring the garden path near our place
and watering the plants in our little garden daily
so i thought the theme would be perfect!
these are the invites i whipped up real fast...
it goes without saying i am not a graphic designer 
so no judgements please!


 i can't help but thinking how perfect our party would be if
 dan were sporting the above
and i was in the below
i am a long time fan of emersonmade, and wish this could have been the occasion to splurge!
here's to dreaming...

5 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

so pretty! and who doesn't love love (adore!) emerson made!?

paula said...

the last 2 years my ellie has had a garden party one big bash and one family affair but both very different. This year she choose the big bash circus. About to send out our invites too.

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I am LOVING your blog! I'm your newest follower. I love to meet other moms/students/wives/bloggers. = )

I love Presley's invitation! Can't wait to see photos of the party! My son's 1st birthday is this next weekend. I can hardly wait.

Mandy said...

I love Emerson Made as well -and I think your graphic is awesome! You are so multi-talented. I love your blog.

No.35style said...

i love those invites!! i think you should post pics of preley's 1st birthday, please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...