Thursday, May 20, 2010

update


we took our family lifestyle photos by the talented ashlee raubach yesterday.
oh, and maybe today too...
why, you ask?
well presley was not digging her mommy. and we didn't get a single shot together.
of course right?
but luckily ashlee suggested she'd come back in the morning.
(talk about a great photographer!!)
and she did.

i love her work, and can not wait to see what she got despite our difficult circumstances!
she was darling with presley by the way, and so patient!
book her today!



and, I have a lot of fun new house projects to share with you next week!

8 comments:

MCD said...

I cannot wait to see! Have a wonderful weekend!

Carolynn and Corby said...

I love the pink bus in the reflection from the dresser. Real life!

nicole me oh my! said...

I know! I saw that after I uploaded it, and almost retook the photo- but i agree, I like that it is just our stage in life!

Chrissy said...

oooo, i wanna see all the new goods!

Paul*Anne*Cohen said...

If that dresser is one of them...I'm going to cry in happiness! I've been coveting one but cant spend the money ;)

Elizabeth said...

I really enjoy your blog. Do you mind sharing where you found the frames in your stairwell or at least what size the frame & the cutout is? I would love to try to create the same look.

Thanks!

nicole me oh my! said...

The frames are from Ikea!

Sanders Family said...

Where is your dresser from?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...