Monday, May 17, 2010

summer time

It's starting to feel a lot like summer around here.
which has me thinking of my summer must haves,
I thought I'd share a few with you.
A sea salt body scrub does a body good.  for real.



I have been using this product for a few years now in the summer.  I don't tan my face and neck, and this is my secret!  Love.  And, if you are only using it on your face, it lasts forever.


OPI nail polish all. summer. long.


Listening to this song.
If you are anything like my sugar pie - and can't get past an intro...
get over it and keep listening.
Thanks for the music tip Robb.(baby brother)


This is miracle cream for anything really.  I love calendula cream! But I especially love it in the summer if Presley gets a little burn.  This treats it instantly - she has sun kissed cheeks by morning!
(I also use this for diaper rash)

I can't get enough of this stuff!  And love that it now comes in a tube.

I think this would be the perfect summer bag.
Alba kukui nut body oil. 
makes your skin so soft, it is good for you, and smells delish!
I actually love all Alba products.  You can usually find them in health food stores.


and, if wishes were fishes I'd be swimming alongside them in this suit!
obsessed.

What are some of your summer must haves?

10 comments:

Tanner Family said...

I love this so many great summer things! And how is it possible that Candace looks amazing giving birth, unreal and unfair.

Amanda and Matt Dalton said...

I love that swimsuit too! I had it in my cart last night and went to check out...sold out in my size! Crossing my fingers they'll get more in :) As for my summer must have- Hawaiian Tropic lime coolada after sun moisturizer. Really keeps my tan longer and smells like summer to me!

Lisa said...

I love that swimsuit. Also, I agree... Native Honey bags are perfect for summer.

ChelsieWatts said...

Love, love, love your blog Nicole! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Coconut is my favorite so I can't wait to try that cake. Also, what kind of everyday sunscreen do you use on your face?

julie said...

yay summer!

Chrissy said...

Love these posts! I love Laura Mercier lipstick "baby lips" for summer, so natural. I am more of a gloss girl generally, but this lipstick is a fave for spring/summer!

Lindsay Marie said...

thanks for the summer tips! I just blogged about that suit-it looks so flattering and adorable.

I love clarins self tanner for face and korres guava body cream, it smells amazing and so summery.

Joslyn said...

oooh great list! gets me in the mood (sort of) for the hot, hot, hot texas summer...

Anonymous said...

Check out this suit look-alike:
http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=39346273&index=15&gp_coll_id=2012&gp_cat_id=7505&nav_cat_id=7507&category_id=4835

Anonymous said...

I just started following your blog and loving it. Had to comment after seeing this suit- one I've been coveting for quite some time. Love your pictures and ideas!

Thanks,

Emily (a young mommy in PA)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...