Monday, May 24, 2010

Presley's Room Resources


I have received many inquiries about all the resources from Presley's room.
Thanks again for all your kind words!
I thought I would just do a post rather than get back to you all individually.
Thanks for your patience!



Crib & Changing Table Top: Room and Board
Bedding: custom made. fabrics from Elizabeth Allen Atelier, and Little House Collection
Dresser: Ikea
Butterfly Mobile: Pottery Barn Kids
Ottoman: Arteriors - (can be found at Alice Lane)
Chair: The Best Chair - scored on Craigslist! Best thing ever!
Floral Toy Basket: sale from Anthropologie a while back - but this would be easy to make!
Lamp Base: very old and was on sale at Anthropologie
Mirror: A random boutique years ago, sorry!
I am a child of God Poster: Persimmon and Pink
Gold Mirror: vintage
Square Frame: made from paper, glue, and a wood frame from Michael's
Flag Banner: made from scraps of fabrics
All Boxes on Dresser (square and round): Paper Source
Jewelry Tree: vintage
Rocking Giraffe and Ballerina: World Market
Paint Color: Cool Lava by Benjamin Moore
Baby Bed: Ikea, painted
Garden Children Chairs: Home Goods









and a sweet shot of my girl to end the post...

14 comments:

Katie said...

Such a darling room!! We have the same dresser in one of the rooms in our house and I love the look of the Anthro knobs, especially with the different ones at the top.

Megan Daly said...

Just found your darling blog. Love your style.

I swear you look familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it. My husband and I are from Orange County. I don't know where you live or maybe we know your husband.
wierd, sorry it could just be nothing.

But none the less fun to read your blog. thanks for the great ideas.

XOXO
Megan

sarah marie. said...

these shots of pres are gorgeous!

bischoffs said...

I seriously can't get enough of her!

Pink Little Ladies said...

Your blog is so cute, I love your decorating style its so clean and fresh.

the Eggett's said...

Hi Nicci, My name is Amber. I met you briefly at Ben and Lisa's wedding, I am Ben's little sister actually. Since Lisa advertised your blog, I couldn't help but read it, and not only the first post, I scaned through most of it, I hope you don't mind. Your style is amazing! I wish I could hire you to come to decorate my house. Great photographs too. I will be reading often.

Mandy said...

SO perfect! She is so sweet, and her room is so lovely.

I have been reading your blog for a couple weeks now- your life is fascinating!

pollydove said...

Wow. It is all so darling. And your photos are killer too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it. You should do this for your whole house! :)

No.35style said...

darling room!! love the banner and the green door. i am new to your blog and loving it! please post more of your beautiful home.

No.35style said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
No.35style said...

i have emailed you about this, so i hate bothering you again..but what are the flags on the banner attached to? it doesn't look like bias tape..please share as i want to make one, but not sure how to go about it. i like how small whatever the flags are attached to looks like.

lindsaygrim said...

Where did you get the curtains?

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Hi! I just found your site yesterday and have been on ever since! Everything is so beautiful! Love your simple yet interesting design and they way you mix pattern & texture. I'd also love to know where you got Presley's curtains and if you made them, how?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...