Monday, April 12, 2010

our weekend in photos

we went to our friend naomi's fancy nancy party.  
it was so so darling, more pics to come later.

i signed up for my first (and maybe last?) race, a mud run.
it was a lot of fun, and unfortunately i am that out of shape that i am still sore from a 5k.
i said goodbye to my pretty in pink nikes.  it was kinda sad.  i designed these shoes about five years ago for a family vacation to real del mar.  my dad had just designed a pair of his own, and decided we all needed to be "sponsored" by nike for the trip.  we each got our own pair of custom nike id's.  i was the only one that still had them, i don't work out as much as i should, and i miss them already!

the after
it was really muddy.  really.
got my hair did.
this photo was the "inspiration" 
i'm so obsessed with this shot- the hair, the outfit, all of it!
 
we went out that night to celebrate my mother in laws birthday at caio pasta.
it was delish and a great night in honor of julie.

we played and lounged around the house after a busy weekend.

this beauty found her new home.

and presley was playful, and sweet, and snuggly all weekend long once again.  i love that girl.
hope your weekend was just as lovely!
xo!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Bummer. I missed it? I totally wanted to do that with you guys this year. Shoot. I would have loved it. Good for you Nicole. Next time give me a heads up. I would totally do it.

SMALL and TALL said...

totally thought that photo was u! had do a double take... but you are more beautiful. love your chandiliers.

Cassi said...

I love your inspiration photo of Clemence Poesy. She's a fav of mine. P.S. I just discovered your blog today and have spent the last hour+ going thru your archives. Your life is beautiful and so full of joy. Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...