Monday, April 5, 2010

lucky me!

Are you reading SimpleLovely?  
I love her blog, 
and I especially love her Friday Favorites series.  
I was so excited a couple Friday's back when she featured Rikshaw Design.  I have loved her stuff since my girl Cait called me last December telling me to stop everything and check out her site because I would be obsessed, 
and she was so right!  
I love their product.  
Boho chic for babes?!?  I am in.  

Well .... lucky for me I entered her gracious giveaway and won!  I have never won a giveaway and I was so excited to win a piece from Rikshaw Design!

This little lovely came to my door last weekend, I love it.  So so darling.
lucky presley!

2 comments:

bazaarofserendipity said...

isnt it the best feeling to win a giveaway! :)

Joslyn said...

oh thanks for the kind words ;-)
i bet the kurta is adorable in person!
xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...